In Harbor you can create custom roles specific to your business case. Only admins can take action.
Note: Application users can be assigned specific custom roles. Permissions can then be assigned to roles by admins. Learn more: Assign Harbor users a new role .
1. Open the menu in the top right of the screen and select Custom roles.
2. Press the Add new role button. A pop-up opens.
3. Enter a name for the new custom role.
4. Select the required actions for this role.
5. Press Create role. The new role is added to the list of custom roles.
A custom role who has a specific permission can only utilize the relevant Harbor section.
Ex. a user who has permission to operate only in the Groups monitoring section, cannot take action in the groups section.