You can define users who will have access to Harbor and assign them a custom role.
1. Open the menu in the top right of the screen and select Application users.
2. Press the Add new user button. A pop-up opens.
3. Enter the user’s name and email address.
4. Select a custom role in the drop down menu or select Is admin if you want the new users to be a Harbor administrator.
Note: Users can’t be administrator and have a custom role.
5. Press Invite user. A message indicates that an invitation has been sent to the user. The user receives two emails:
- a welcome email with a link to access the Harbor login screen
- an email with their temporary password
6. As soon as the user follows the link in their welcome email, their details appear in the list of users in Harbor.