Harbor allows you to download the members of one or more Workplace groups in a file.
1. Select Workplace governance > Groups' members in the left panel.
Learn more: Provision Workplace groups.
2. Select Download members.
If there are no Workplace groups listed in Harbor, press Sync groups to synchronize the names of your Workplace groups to Harbor. A message appears indicating that the synchronization process is in progress. You receive an email when it is complete.
3. The list of your Workplace groups is displayed.
Tip: If required, you can re-synchronize or clear the list.
4. You can select groups in the list and then press Download members of selected groups.
Alternatively, you can press Download all members of all groups.
Note: You can also download the list of Multi-company groups members as long as you have a user in your console that is part of the group. It is not possible to see users external to the community which the integration is installed on.
5. You receive an email when the download process is complete.
6. Follow the link to access a file with the results of the operation.